Obstacle avoidance with infrared rays: The drone features three infrared beams for exploring and avoiding obstructions. This function may be that during flight, our drone collides with another drone. Drones' service life should be extended.
The drone will use the infrared light it carries to avoid the barrier at a distance of one meter. This will keep the drone from losing control of the flight in time and crashing into obstacles.
- Arms that fold up, a small frame, and a lightweight design make it easy to transport.
- A WIFI-enabled connectable app that allows you to snap photos/videos with your phone camera and transmit them in real time. You can show us the most realistic image you can find. The visual impact is fantastic.
- A built-in return to home (RTH) feature can help to ensure a safer trip. When the battery runs out or the signal is poor, the drone will return home automatically and accurately, so you don't have to worry about losing it.
- Positioning of the optical flow. Indoor shooting is easier and more steady with the set point height.
- Holding the height. The quadcopter can hover steadily in the air by adjusting the external air pressure, making shooting easier.
- Photos and videos of gestures You'll use gestures to capture your beauty, defy the rules of photography, and discover new things (within 3m)
- The most duration spent in the air is 15 minutes. The 3.7V 1800mAH smart battery has a huge capacity and can provide up to 15 minutes of fly time.
- Stay with me. The drone will automatically track and capture you no matter where you go. You may stay in the photo at any time, take complex shots with ease, and use hands-free flight and selfie abilities.
- Flight mode with waypoints. Open the UAV APP, tap your fingertip to utilize the flight plan, then create a route on the screen and the helicopter will fly along that course automatically.
- Surround sound with fixed points. Choose a spot to fly around, and the drone will do so.
- Flight is more stable and simpler to control thanks to the six-axis gyroscope.
- The quadcopter's fuselage is built of high-strength engineering polymers that are both light and durable.
- Number of channels: 4 channels
- Gyroscope: 6 axis
- Motor: Brushless motor
- Motorized adjustment of camera angle: fixed angle
- Pixel: 4K
- Camera wide angle: 120°
- Configuration frequency: 2.4GHz
- Remote control distance: 150 meters (no interference, no obstacles)
- Charging time: about 80 minutes
- Flight time: about 15 minutes
- Transmission method: FPV
- Camera mode: remote control + APP control
- Rechargeable battery: 3.7V 1800mAH lithium battery (included)
- Quadcopter size: 28 * 17 * 4.5 (cm) (not foldable), 4.5 * 7.5 * 13cm (foldable)
- Quadcopter weight: 400g
- 1 plane
- 1 remote control
- 1 x aircraft battery
- 4 spare propellers
- 2xUSB charging cable
- 1x screwdriver
- 1 x manual